Skype for business sign in issue (in mac) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I couldn't sign in to my Skype for business it throws "we can't connect to server right now, Please try again later".

If i try to login after some time, then i couldn't make a conversation and it shows unknown for other chat.

I had posted this query in below link which i have tried.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/all/skype-for-business-sign-in-issue/329a9e9d-9bdd-47e4-a510-a53cd2f062fd

Friday, January 18, 2019 9:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

According your description, you seems use a hybrid environment, a few things to confirm.

Do you have such issue on Windows clients?

How many users have this issue, specific or most of MAC users?

Where is the user homed, On-Premise or Online?

Please try to use Remote Connectivity Analyzer to check your current server configuration to see if there is any error in result.

https://testconnectivity.microsoft.com/

In addition, please update to latest client version and try again.

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Monday, January 21, 2019 9:52 AM
  • Hi,

Skype issue resolved.

The issue for specifically for my Skype ID, I forwarded the details provided by Microsoft team to my Skype Admin, and found my Skype ID was removed. Now they added my ID and it's working.

Thanks & Regards,

Deepa T

• Proposed as answer by Calvin-Liu Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:46 AM
    Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:40 AM
  • Hi,

Glad to hear the issue is resolved.

Please mark your own reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well. :)

Kind regards,

Calvin Liu

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if you find it is helpful. It will assist others who has similar issue. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Tuesday, January 22, 2019 10:46 AM