hp vista 64 bit green scrolling bar load up RRS feed

• Question

• hi im using my windows vista 64 bit recently i was using the internet then the computer froze had to press the power button to reboot it but it got to the green scrolling bar thing with the microsoft coorperation logo thing so i waited for an hour then the log in screen appeared... but everything was x5 the size..... sometimes it lets me in sometimes it dosnt. when it lets me in everything still bigger and it stays stuck on the welcomes screen then to a black screen with the mouse.  it happened to me like 3 days ago again but i got it back to normally by just restarting it couple times but this isnt working this time.... 
    Wednesday, June 22, 2011 6:25 AM

Answers

• Hi,

The big size screen indicate a corrupt display card driver. It is suggested to reinstall the display card driver from Device manager->right click your Graphic card and click uninstall. Restart the computer and Windows Vista will try to find driver software. If no result, please manually download proper display card driver from the computer manufacture's download website and install it. Then restart the computer.

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Monday, June 27, 2011 10:30 AM