windows task manager question RRS feed

• Question

• hi

when i open blue stack app in windows 8.1 or 10 memory usage in task manager go 1GB or 1.5GB up 

but when i check it in proccess blue stack use just 350MB  

what use more and what can not see in task manager or in resource monitor what app use this 1.5 GB of ram???!!!!

pls help me

whole of my ram is 3GB

Tuesday, February 23, 2016 8:30 PM

Answers

• Hi Ehsan,

In Windows 8 or 10 system, we could check every app’s memory usage in Task Manager, when you found out that memory usage rose 1-1.5G, which process takes up a lot of memory? Please notice it.

Besides, as we know, BlueStacks App Player is the an Android Emulator that can help us run Android game on PC. Therefore, even if this app itself doesn’t occupy many memory, the game that load on it would take up many memory, especially the large game. This point we need to understand.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:23 AM

All replies

• Hi Ehsan,

In Windows 8 or 10 system, we could check every app’s memory usage in Task Manager, when you found out that memory usage rose 1-1.5G, which process takes up a lot of memory? Please notice it.

Besides, as we know, BlueStacks App Player is the an Android Emulator that can help us run Android game on PC. Therefore, even if this app itself doesn’t occupy many memory, the game that load on it would take up many memory, especially the large game. This point we need to understand.

Hope my clarification is clear.

Best regards,

Teemo Tang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 25, 2016 5:23 AM
  • Hi,
    Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Thursday, March 3, 2016 7:29 AM