none
Developer tools not working (DOM Parser not loading) in IE11 for my ADF Web application(11.1.1.7.0) RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am not able to inspect/debug the my adf elements in IE11.(DOM parser is not loading with elements)

But where as I am able to inspect the elements of any other web applications in IE11. (DOM parser is loading with elements)

My web application has been developed using ADF11g version: 11.1.1.7.0.

The OS which has been installed on my system is: Windows 10

Kindly help if anybody across the solution.

Thursday, June 7, 2018 6:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

first go tools>Internet Options>advanced tab, check "Always record developer console messages". Save changes.

Open IE at a blank tab. (about:blank). Press f12 to display the dev tool. Pin it to the blank page, then select the debug tab and select "Break on unhandled exceptions" from the drop down.

Without closing the dev tool, type the address of your dev/test/production website and press enter...

correct the errors that are listed in the console tab, use the Emulation tab to observe the IE Emulation mode used and how it was established. eg. IE11 - Enterprise site mode lists.

Use the file>Properties menu in IE to determine which IE security zone your dev/test/production website/intranet is mapped to.

In the Console tab, type

document.documentMode

document.compatMode

and

navigator.platform

to confirm that the IE security zone setting and IE Emulation settings in your test environment match your production environment.

You should

1. Have set your IE security zone settings to their default.

2. Test by running the browser in noAddons mode to rule out addons/plugins.

see also

Start>Administrative tools>Windows Event Viewer

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Tuesday, June 12, 2018 3:14 AM