"name cannot be matched to a name in address list" error occurred in outlook 2016 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am using Microsoft Office 2016 Home & Business Edition, from last one month i am getting error while configuring Exchange account "Your mailbox has been temporarily moved on Microsoft exchange server ..... you cannot send or receive email messages." and there are three option available in small windows are 1. Use Temporary mailbox  2. Use Old Data 3. Cancel

If i click on 1st option its shows me my Microsoft outlook mailbox but actually i configured my official mailbox, it that because off my official mail account id and Microsoft outlook mail id are same?

But from last 8-9 months i am using same id as official id and if i used the same Mail id in windows 10 default Mail app its working properly. i try troubleshooting steps, first i remove Microsoft login from my windows 10 PC then i try with fresh office 2016 installation and create new profile also i try to rename my outlook profile from registry ... but still problem not resolved.

Kindly help me to resolve this issue

Thank you

• Moved by Perry-Pan Monday, November 5, 2018 7:09 AM
    Friday, November 2, 2018 7:28 AM

All replies

• Hi JOSHI PRATIK,

What do you mean by "my official mail account id and Microsoft outlook mail id are same"? Please make sure you configured correct account in Outlook.

Do you have any antivirus software running on this PC? In case it was related with the integration with third-party Antivirus programs, please try temporarily closing them to see the results.

If error continues, please follow the steps in this article to completely uninstall Office using the easy fix tool and then reinstall to see the result.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

• Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Tuesday, November 6, 2018 6:03 AM
    Monday, November 5, 2018 7:09 AM
  • Hi JOSHI PRATIK,

Any updates with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Thursday, November 8, 2018 6:33 AM
  • Hi JOSHI PRATIK,

I'm writing to see if the reply is helpful to you.

Regards,

Perry

Monday, November 12, 2018 6:06 AM