hey RRS feed

• Question

• I have the switch between windows, but it dosent want to work and it use to work before is there any way that I can fix it?
    Wednesday, May 27, 2009 8:13 AM

Answers

• Hi,

Besides taking Error_Counter's suggestions, you can press WIN + Tab to switch between windows and see if it works.

If the issue persists, I would like to suggest that you perform System Restore to previous restore point without any problem.

System Restore
    ==========

1. Please click on Start and choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then Windows Backup.

2. Click Restore on the left pane.

3. Choose Basic Restore.

4. Follow the wizard and click Next.

5. If you would like to restore everything in the backup, we can check the box “Restore everything in this backup” on the top of the window.

We can also browse and choose certain files and folders to restore. Then, click Next.

6. Then choose the folder to save the recovered files and click Next.

7. When we see a “Restore is complete!” message, click Finish.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:45 AM

All replies

• Hi Elkhriz,

Thanks for the post. 

Delete the existing "Switch between windows" icon from the quick launch menu and create a new one by following the steps mentioned in the link below.
    http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/68863-flip-3d.html

Let me know if you have problems figuring it out.

Thursday, May 28, 2009 12:42 AM
  • Hi,

Besides taking Error_Counter's suggestions, you can press WIN + Tab to switch between windows and see if it works.

If the issue persists, I would like to suggest that you perform System Restore to previous restore point without any problem.

System Restore
    ==========

1. Please click on Start and choose All Programs, Accessories, System Tools, and then Windows Backup.

2. Click Restore on the left pane.

3. Choose Basic Restore.

4. Follow the wizard and click Next.

5. If you would like to restore everything in the backup, we can check the box “Restore everything in this backup” on the top of the window.

We can also browse and choose certain files and folders to restore. Then, click Next.

6. Then choose the folder to save the recovered files and click Next.

7. When we see a “Restore is complete!” message, click Finish.

Hope this helps. Thanks.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 8:45 AM