Outlook MS 2016 standard edition taking for ever to login new email profile RRS feed

• Question

• Dears 

a sharing with you today hard time, for MS outlook 2016 i am not able to login with email credential 

i start my tries with removing the hole profile and adding new profile "it's not working"

i tried to remove the MS office 2016 and reinstall it again " it is not working"

even i tried to do a new windows 10 installation " still the same"

i need immediate help for this matter .

if any one solve this kind off problem share it please with me. 

thank you all  

Wednesday, September 4, 2019 7:53 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Do you mean that you are unable to configure your email account on Outlook? Or it keep prompt you to enter password even you already input correct password. Is there any detailed error message when the issue occurs?

I see you have tried using a new profile but it didn't work. In this case, please try exiting Outlook desktop client and see if you can use the web mail normally?

Besides, there could be some add-ins in your Outlook client that cause this issue, so it is suggested to start your Outlook in safe mode (Press Win + R, type “outlook /safe”, press Enter.) and see if the issue continues.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, September 5, 2019 2:40 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, September 9, 2019 9:25 AM