Network Monitor RRS feed

• Question

• Hello all, I just wanna know if someone already tried to sequence Network Monitor 3.4. Does it work ? Thanks to all David
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 9:42 AM

Answers

All replies

• Haven't myself. Do you have anymore information? Have you tried and are you having issues? If so what issues are you facing?
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 10:26 AM
  • Yes I've tried once and the sequencer crashed during monitoring. And it seems that the application includes a Network driver and I wonder if it is compliant with App-V before trying another time Thanks
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 11:52 AM
  • Network Monitor has a driver so you'll need to extract it from the package. There is a TechEd video around somewhere in which Justin Zarb sequences Network Monitor successfully. It should still be publicly available
    This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 12:27 PM
  • Thanks a lot Aaron. I've tried to find this video on Internet but can't find it. Can you help me ? do you know how I can extract the driver ? David
    Tuesday, May 10, 2011 2:27 PM
  • Would you believe that I've had these listed on my site since last year - I'd forgotten that I'd posted them. It's one of these videos: http://blog.stealthpuppy.com/community/app-v-presentations-teched-australia-nz-2010/
    This forum post is my own opinion and does not necessarily reflect the opinion or view of Microsoft, its employees, or other MVPs.
    • Proposed as answer by znack Thursday, May 12, 2011 6:22 AM
    • Marked as answer by Aaron.ParkerModerator Friday, July 8, 2011 2:18 PM
    Wednesday, May 11, 2011 9:32 PM