Suggestion: Preview Pane Auto Hide RRS feed

• General discussion

• Here is my suggestion, and I know you are riddled with absurd suggestions, but bare with me here:

1. Why not have the preview pane only show up when a file with a preview is selected? Seems much more logical to me, than having an empty rectangle all the time, only saying: "No preview available".

2. The width does not shrink with window size. Why not?

3. It'd be nice for graphic designers like me to have a little 'tab' sticking out the side for easier resizing.

For the developers these should be very easy to implement, and I'm positive that many users will appreciate these revisions.

Thursday, March 17, 2011 1:43 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Microsoft welcome any feedback about their products. If you have any feedback, you can submit it to: http://mymfe.microsoft.com/Windows%20%207/Feedback.aspx?formID=195

Meanwhile, we will forward this information to the appropriate department through our internal channel. Both the Microsoft Product Team and Development Team will take into consideration all suggestions and feedback for future releases.

Best Regards,

Niki

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Monday, March 21, 2011 5:55 AM
  • Thank you for forwarding this to the developers. I will be sure to post suggestions in the appropriate place in the future.
    Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:12 PM