none
Capture Task update (approved) date by Status Manager RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

How do you capture the task update (approved) date by status manager. Which table in the database captures this information in project server 2013?

Once the team member updates the task progress, it goes to the status manager's approval. After status manager approves the task update, I need to capture that date when the task was approved for reporting purposes.

Please suggest.

Friday, October 16, 2015 3:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Sudhir, As far as I know the system retains one field by the name of modifiedDate. Which holds the last date when the record it modified. there is nothing specific to approval date. Regards, Faizan

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Friday, October 16, 2015 8:36 PM
  • When you say "modified" is it the day when the status manager approves the task update or when the project manager open the project and accepts all the project updates and publishes. (Assuming I do not have auto publish enabled)

Have been looking at the reporting tables but really could not find any table/view which captures the approval date.

Monday, October 19, 2015 9:36 PM
  • Hi Sudhir,

This is the last record modification date. There is not direct column to hold approved date. You can keep a check if the status is accepted/ approved etc then keep that as an approved date. Cause on any modification the status would get updated. 

Hope this helps,

Faizan.

Regards, Syed Faizan ur Rehman, CBPM®,PRINCE2®, MCTS

Tuesday, October 20, 2015 4:46 AM