April's Visio Gurus Announced!! RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Sir,

Thanks very much. We will continue to focus on this.

Regards,

George Zhao
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, May 19, 2014 1:45 AM
  • Thanks to Shreeharsh for getting us started!

Guru Award  Microsoft Visio Technical Guru - April 2014  

Gold Award Winner

Shreeharsh Documenting Use Cases using Visio Professional Ed Price: "The images help bring it to life! Great article!"
    AH: "I think that the Article does a good job in providing information about where to find "UML Use Case" Template and gives a good incite on using some of the shapes in the tempate. Things I think the Article lacks is giving details about how one can use different shapes available in use case template that can help user develop a detailed use case diagram. For me this Article just gives me a basic information about the UML Use Case template and can be more made more technically strong."
    SR: "Good article for the beginners. But taking up a good use case and creating its UML diagram with the explanation of when to use different UML shapes, could have been more useful and would have helped broader audience."
    GO: "Excellent Article! As you are the only one in Microsoft Visio, you deserved the GOLD medal."

Ed Price, Power BI & SQL Server Customer Program Manager (Blog, Small Basic, Wiki Ninjas, Wiki)

Answer an interesting question? Create a wiki article about it!

Monday, May 19, 2014 8:10 PM
  • Thank you Ed!
    Monday, May 26, 2014 9:55 AM