Convert Password Protected Word Document to HTML RRS feed

• Question

• Hello - I am spinning here...

I need to convert a large batch of password protected documents to .html and having some issues.  I can convert the documents with no problem when there is no password but adding a password I am having issues.  

I know the password so that isn't an issue.  It is passing the password to the documents during the process.  

Any help would be MUCH appreciated.

Monday, February 15, 2016 7:25 PM

Answers

• Hi,
    You could post your question in this forum here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=word
    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Wendy Jiang Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Laughlin Monday, August 22, 2016 4:04 PM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:24 AM

All replies

• Post this in the Word developers forum as you are already guaranteeing that you are passing the correct password.  The developers will help you.

\_(ツ)_/

Monday, February 15, 2016 7:30 PM
  • Hi,
    You could post your question in this forum here: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/office/en-US/home?forum=word
    The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Proposed as answer by Wendy Jiang Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:00 AM
    • Marked as answer by Mike Laughlin Monday, August 22, 2016 4:04 PM
    Tuesday, February 16, 2016 5:24 AM