Images not displaying in outlook for Android RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I know that this may not the correct forum but I can't seem to get an answer elsewhere. I created a SPD workflow that has images inserted in an email. The images show up in regular outlook, however when viewed in outlook on Android, the images only have a placeholder.

Would anyone know how to resolve this issue?

thanks,

Sherazad

Wednesday, May 27, 2020 1:17 PM

All replies

• Hi Sherazad,

Thanks for visiting our forum, as you mentioned, here we mainly focus on general issues about Outlook desktop client.

Does this issue only occur in outlook on Android? Can this issue be reproduced if you try other Android mail apps? I tried searching a lot about your image issue but did not found any useful information. If this is an issue only occur in outlook on Android, to better solve your issue and get more useful information, it is suggested for you to post a new thread in the dedicated forum for Outlook on Android.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding and hope your question will be resolved soon.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 28, 2020 2:39 AM
  • Hi Sherazad,

Just checking in to see if above information was helpful. If you have any further updates on this issue, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Jeff Yang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 29, 2020 9:07 AM