none
How to increase the decimal value of currency in project Professional RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I want to change the Decimal value from 2 to 3 / 4 in the currency option in project server.

Options---Display---Decimal Digits

But by default it was fixed 2 and it is not changing.

Can any body throw some light on the same. 

Thanks

Geeth If you feel that the answer which i gave you is Helpful please select it as Answer/helpful.

Monday, February 17, 2014 9:20 AM

Answers

• NO, You can not add decimal value more than 2 its a tool limitation.

To achieve decimal value to 3 you may create a custom field for cost and then you can fill cost on that field till 3 or more than 3 decimal places.

kirtesh

Monday, February 17, 2014 9:56 AM

All replies

• NO, You can not add decimal value more than 2 its a tool limitation.

To achieve decimal value to 3 you may create a custom field for cost and then you can fill cost on that field till 3 or more than 3 decimal places.

kirtesh

Monday, February 17, 2014 9:56 AM
  • Hi Kritesh

I have created a new custom field and tried but even it is only giving an output of 2 decimals.

Any formula which we need to write to achieve this.

Thanks

Geeth If you feel that the answer which i gave you is Helpful please select it as Answer/helpful.

Monday, February 17, 2014 10:48 AM
  • I think you have used cost field while creating custom field that is why it is not taking value more than 2 decimal places. all the cost field are designed like this and will not take more than 2 place of decimal value.

Create a text type of custom field then it will take values but test type value will not give you currency sign be default like cost type that you have to manage.

kirtesh

Monday, February 17, 2014 10:59 AM