none
White screens IE11 RRS feed

• Question

• i do use the IE to do work on SAP by using URL.

there is a step where i need to attache the PDF file.

after attaching the PDF i need to add some notes in a textbox provided.

PDF is attacheing fine,when i put my cursor in the textbox and white screen is popping up.usually there should not be any popup.

this is happening after upgrading to win10 and i am on IE 11

Could some one help me to fix this.

Wednesday, November 9, 2016 9:33 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Please post feedback to the website and tell them of your issues with their site... they may not be aware of compatibility issues with their site and IE11.... The SAP sites I have seen, usually require IE Compatibility View settings.

or

If you are using a work computer, please contact your company's IT Help desk or the System Administrators. They will know how your IE installation should be configured for the SAP site.

If this is your personal home computer.....

try

Tools>Compatibility View Settings> Add (or) the domain of the site to the user list....

and/or

Tools>Internet Options>Security tab, click "Reset all zones to default"

Please include the full address of any website you are having problems with your questions... that way we can visit them to do some tests.....

Possibly the 'white screen' that is popping up is just a programming error that only the website developers can fix... and there is nothing wrong with your IE settings or configuration.

Regards.

Questions regarding Internet Explorer 8, 9 and 10 and Internet Explorer 11 for the IT Pro Audience. Topics covered are: Installation, Deployment, Configuration, Security, Group Policy, Management questions. If you are a consumer looking for answers or to raise a question, it's highly recommended you head on over to http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us

Rob^_^

Thursday, November 10, 2016 10:11 AM
  • As Rob mentioned, please try it.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, November 11, 2016 9:29 AM