none
canceling performance metrics gathering RRS feed

• Question

• I would like cancel performance metrics gathering task scheduled for one week. Will i lose gathered metrics or better if i'll wait scheduled end of that task?
    • Edited by outofhate Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:27 AM
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 9:22 AM

Answers

• Yes, you can cancel at any time. You can run the “Refresh Inventory Assessment” tool in the "Tools" menu and it will assess the data already collected so that you can view the results of what has been collected so far.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:35 PM

All replies

• Yes, you can cancel at any time. You can run the “Refresh Inventory Assessment” tool in the "Tools" menu and it will assess the data already collected so that you can view the results of what has been collected so far.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.
    Wednesday, September 28, 2011 5:35 PM
  • thanks
    Thursday, September 29, 2011 6:00 AM