Notifications - Incident Update RRS feed

• Question

• Hello , 

I Want to notificate the user when his/her incident is Updated. But i'm experiencing some problems..

When the incident is created, the priority is empty. The priority will be set in a few minutes tho.. I don't want to send a notification if that happens! I Only want to send a notification when the Service Manager Operator gived respons to the incident. I can't seem to do this..

anybody that can help me out ? 

Kind Regards,
    Jente

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 12:25 PM

Answers

• Well, pri and support group you can solve by adding to your template applied to created incidents for the Exchange Connector. Not sure about the portal for 2012 now that we cannot customise the code...

Rob Ford scsmnz.net

Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:31 AM

All replies

• Are these created incidents with the missing priority created via the Exchange Connector? If so, check this to set the priority in the applied template:
    http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/systemcenterservicemanager/thread/6a0b31ad-c023-4577-bb3e-a2346e023643

Are you using 2010 or 2012?

Rob Ford scsmnz.net

Wednesday, May 9, 2012 7:21 PM
  • Hi,

I'm using SCSM 2012.

I'm having this problem both with the Portal and Mail created incidents.

When I create an incident with the Exchange connecter, Priority and Support group is empty for like 1 minute. After that, the priority + Support group will come.

When I create an incident with the portal, the priority + Support group is also empty, but here only the priority will be filled in after a minute. The support group stays empty!

In Administration > Settings > Incident Settings ,I've setup the default support group.
    Really weird.

Regards,
    Jente

Thursday, May 10, 2012 6:45 AM
  • Well, pri and support group you can solve by adding to your template applied to created incidents for the Exchange Connector. Not sure about the portal for 2012 now that we cannot customise the code...

Rob Ford scsmnz.net

Thursday, May 10, 2012 9:31 AM
  • Thank you very much, I've added it to the Template, works great!
    Thursday, May 10, 2012 10:49 AM