none
ISA SERVER 2004 with WINDOWS 2012 SERVER

Question

• Hello,

I'll migrate our DC actually on Windows 2008 R2 to 2012 R2.

I've a server with ISA SERVER 2004 and i want to know if this server will "communicate" correctly with the DC on 2012 ?

Thanks a lot.

Best regards.

Nelson

Thursday, April 27, 2017 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi,

It seems there is not enough documentation on ISA2004, you can try this on a test environment before you migrate/integrate with Win2012 DC.

I would also suggest you raise a ticket with your local Microsoft TAM and get the view on this.

FYI, ISA 2004 is out of support and has reached EOL - https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/isablog/2009/10/05/mainstream-support-ending-for-isa-server-2004-standard-edition-sp3/

I would suggest to carry out a survey on alternate solution to ISA.

Regards, Jim MSCS - MCP Disclaimer: This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights. When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:10 AM
  • Hi Nelson,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. And if the replies as above are helpful, we would appreciate you to mark them as answers, please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Wendy

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, May 1, 2017 3:38 AM