none
Azure for Students - SCCM DPM RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

As part of our school Azure for students package there is access to a lot of software for lab / education use. 

I have installed a copy of Windows server 2016 / 19 & Windows 10 in a lab situation with the supplied license keys. - ALL GOOD! 

In the list of software there is SCCM DPM, I have installed all the additional software live SQL Server and management studio.

When I install SCCM is starts the install and passes the necessary checks. However the next thing it does is ask for a license key.

Where as all the other products from have the key (server / desktop / word etc) there is no key of SCCM DPM ?

Any thoughts ?

Rob 

Friday, May 3, 2019 10:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

As part of our school Azure for students package there is access to a lot of software for lab / education use. 

I have installed a copy of Windows server 2016 / 19 & Windows 10 in a lab situation with the supplied license keys. - ALL GOOD! 

In the list of software there is SCCM DPM, I have installed all the additional software live SQL Server and management studio.

When I install SCCM is starts the install and passes the necessary checks. However the next thing it does is ask for a license key.

Where as all the other products from have the key (server / desktop / word etc) there is no key of SCCM DPM ?

Any thoughts ?

Rob 

Good day Rob,

Your question is not related to this forum. Even if you use "Azure SQL Database" to store your data, your question is not related since you ask about the Data Protection Manager products key.

There is a special forum for Data Protection Manager - Setup and Agent management, where you can get help regarding this product:

Forum Data Protection Manager - Setup and Agent management

signature   Ronen Ariely
     [Personal Site]    [Blog]    [Facebook]    [Linkedin]
    • Edited by pituachMVP Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:14 AM
    Saturday, May 4, 2019 4:11 AM