Word page setup RRS feed

• Question

•    I've tried to custom design my default page in my New Word 2010. As a writer and pages of graphics which know no boundaries I'd rather have more than less and restrict some as needed on each or necesary documents. I wanted a somewhat continuous page length with no breaks and 5.5" wide (on txt only) so I entered 110.0" L and the 5.5"W and it was rejected? It said it had to have a value (which value and why?) of 0.1 (which would amount to a "LINE") and 22".

I was using Open Office for a time as my other comp crashed and I lost Office 2007 so I recently bought Office 2010 and just today installed it. (Open Office can go straight to ____ as generally I sang I'll Do it My Way & Ain't that a Kick in The Head song as I tried composing and revamping my pages then the extra ____ it did to my already completed document every time I opened it was horendous). Also I can't seem to find a solution to removing the oversized frame border (grey) around my (Word) document? I want it white and editable from left to right and top to bottom.

• Moved by Jennifer Zhan Friday, August 27, 2010 3:24 AM (From:Office IT Pro General Discussions)
    Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:07 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Sorry to inform that Microsoft don't support any paper sizes larger than 22 inches.

WD: Maximum Page Size of a Document Is 22 by 22 inches

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/95109

Cheers :)

• Proposed as answer by lyongs Wednesday, July 6, 2011 10:25 AM
    Wednesday, July 6, 2011 10:25 AM