Please help to how fixed this problem RRS feed

• Question

• System.ServiceModel.FaultException. The server was unable tomprocess the request due to an internal error

System.ServicesModel.Channels.ServicesChannel.ThrowlfFaultUnderstood(Message reply, MessageFault fault, String action, MessageVersion version, fAULT CONVERTER FAULTCONVERTER)

System.ServicesModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.HandleReply(ProxyOperationRuntime operation, ProxyRpc& rpc) at System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannel.Call(String action, boolen oneway, ProxyOperationRuntime operation, Object[]ins, Object[] outs, TimeSpan timeout)

System.ServiceModel.Channels.ServiceChannelProxy.InvokeService(MethodCallMessage methodCall. ProxyOperationRuntime operation

----------------------------------

please email to me at {removed}

• Edited by ZigZag3143x Wednesday, April 24, 2013 4:03 PM removed PII
    Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:41 AM

All replies

• Hi Sam,

How does appear this error? please give us some more information in order to solve problem quickly.

Best regards,

Karen Hu

Thursday, April 25, 2013 8:27 AM
  • hi karen

i have running software to access the live video and image,this software is process with sql database,vs,asp.net,net.framework 3.5 or 4.0 version,vlc and apache. this software is web access (mozilla firefox) but local through Lan. if i hit captured image the error display like my 1st post. thank you very much

Thursday, April 25, 2013 6:10 PM