Microsoft Azure > Azure Backups Has Moved. Where Has It Gone ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I've been using the forum Microsoft Azure > Azure Backups and it's gone.  Where has it been moved to ?  I can't find it either here in TechNet Forums or in MS Q&A.

-- huddie71 ~~If you~re not seeking help or offering it, you probably shouldn~t be here.~~

• Moved by Pete LakerMVP Friday, April 10, 2020 10:40 AM Was looking for this forum
    Friday, April 10, 2020 10:18 AM

Answers

• Here you go.

It was on the MSDN/TechNet forums, not Microsoft forums.

Regards,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki. Sharing is caring <3
    Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies! Share the pain, teach others, save the day, from 101 to 1337, give a little back to those less awesome than you :D

• Edited by Pete LakerMVP Friday, April 10, 2020 10:42 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by huddie71 Friday, April 10, 2020 10:43 AM
    Friday, April 10, 2020 10:41 AM

All replies

• If you mean for VMs, I suggest you use this tag on Q&A - https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-virtual-machines.html

Regards,
    Pete

#PEJL
    Got any nice code? If you invest time in coding an elegant, novel or impressive answer on MSDN forums, why not copy it over to TechNet Wiki. Sharing is caring <3
    Have you got what it takes to become this month's TechNet Technical Guru? Join a long list of well known community big hitters, show your knowledge and prowess in your favoured technologies! Share the pain, teach others, save the day, from 101 to 1337, give a little back to those less awesome than you :D

Friday, April 10, 2020 10:27 AM
  • If you mean for VMs, I suggest you use this tag on Q&A - https://docs.microsoft.com/answers/topics/azure-virtual-machines.html

Regards,
    Pete

#PEJL

That doesn't answer my question.  What happened to Microsoft Azure > Azure Backups ?

-- huddie71 ~~If you~re not seeking help or offering it, you probably shouldn~t be here.~~

Friday, April 10, 2020 10:32 AM
  • Here you go.

It was on the MSDN/TechNet forums, not Microsoft forums.

Regards,
    Pete

#PEJL

• Edited by Pete LakerMVP Friday, April 10, 2020 10:42 AM typo
    • Marked as answer by huddie71 Friday, April 10, 2020 10:43 AM
    Friday, April 10, 2020 10:41 AM