Wiki Activities Multiplying in Profile RRS feed

• Question

• I just noticed that I'm number 2 on the Wiki leaderboard with 159 activities in the last week. Sorry, that's inflated. As far as I can tell, I had 2 updates and 2 comments on Wiki articles 13 or 14 hours ago, but my profile has each of these repeated 28 times (and dated 7 hours further in the past than actual). That means 108 of those 159 activities are not real, leaving me with 51 (I believe). I'm not alone, a few others also experienced this. Something similar happened months ago.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Monday, June 18, 2012 2:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'm already addressing this in the Profile forum, so let's discuss it there. Thanks!

Ed Price (a.k.a User Ed), SQL Server Experience Program Manager (Blog, Twitter, Wiki)

Monday, June 18, 2012 7:03 PM
  • This post is to check the RSS feed subscribed in Outlook 2010. 

Pan Zhang Customer Support Visual Studio Cloud Service team

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:10 AM
  • I received this feed in Outlook 2010:

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 9:45 AM
  • I've removed this RSS feed in my outlook 2010 client to see if I'm still able to receive this feed.

Attach the last feed received:

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:01 PM
  • I'm unable to receive above feed after removing it from my Outlook client,so there is no problem with forum RSS source or Outlook client and server.

Wednesday, December 19, 2012 12:43 PM
  • Pan,

It's not instantaneous. It apperaed again for me.

(I think you set up the feed of this thread. The feed which I have issues with is the feed of the forum, at http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/tnwiki/threads?outputAs=rss.)

I delete it this item from my client and let you know when it will appear again.

Thanks,

Zoli

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:45 AM
  • Instead of this thread, there are other two which appeared now after a refresh:

Thanks,

Zoli

Wednesday, January 2, 2013 10:55 AM