Scanning Multiple Domains RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to scan across multiple domains with the MAP toolkit.  I have a stand-alone computer not in any domain and I'm searching by IP address.  When I try to enter the credentials I use domain\username and I get an error that I the wizard can't authenticate to that domain.  I need a single database that collects data from several domains, so I either need this to work, or another option.

Any help is greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Friday, December 6, 2013 9:32 PM

All replies

• Good day, 

You Have change IP Address an domain of you PC, any times than any domains.. 

Friday, January 31, 2014 1:46 PM
  • As found in our Read Me's known issues section:

If the MAP Toolkit is installed on a computer that is a member of a domain, log on to the computer using a domain user account. Use of a local computer account on a computer that is a member of a domain will result in authentication failures to remote computers, even if the correct domain credentials are provided to the Inventory and Assessment or Performance Metrics Wizards.

Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if a marked post does not actually answer your question. Please VOTE as HELPFUL if the post helps you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Saturday, February 8, 2014 12:38 AM