none
Outlook for Office 365 Backup Some Mail and View Settings RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I am using Outook for Office 365 and changing these settings when setup a new profile.

- Stationery and fonts.

- Replies and forwards.

- Tracking.

- Click celsius in calendar settings.

- Language.

- Enable macro.

- Customize ribbon and add button to run macro.

- Change calendar view and set a rule for some colors.

I am doing these settings every profile. Is there any way to backup these settings?

Thank you.

Monday, July 22, 2019 11:51 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I understand that you'd like to apply personally customized settings in every profile.

According to my research, there is a article about how to moving Outlook to a new Windows computer, you can refer to this article to find most of the settings you mentioned above then export and back them up.

Moving Outlook to a new Windows computer.

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

Besides, there is another article about how to export your customized ribbon:

Customize the ribbon in Office. (Share a customized ribbon with another user or another computer)

The data that can be migrated in Outlook is basically here.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 3:03 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 29, 2019 10:02 AM