Exchange Information Store RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I am doing some homework for a class. I'm running Exchange 2007 Service Pack 3 on Server 2008 R2 Enterprise.

I'm using virtual machines. When I'm in the Exchange Management Console under Recipient Configuration in the mailbox. When I try to use the Manage Full Access Permissions action for one of my mailboxes I get the following error.

Exchange Information Store on server 'nt2670srv13a.contoso13.com' is inaccessible. Please ensure that the network is connected and that the Exchange Information Store is not stopped. it was running command 'Get-MailboxPermission -Identity 'CN=Tiger Smith,OU=Accounting,DC=contoso13,DC=com"

Any help would be great because I can't continue my school work until I get this figured out

Thanks

Monday, August 17, 2015 1:22 AM

Answers

• I figured it out I just needed to call it a night and look at it with a fresh set of eyes.

Thanks for the help.

Monday, August 17, 2015 6:08 PM

All replies

• As it says in the error, please make sure Microsoft Exchange Information Store service is running on the Exchange server. If not, start it and verify that the mailbox database is mounted before you try to grant the permission again...

Amit Tank | Exchange - MVP | Blog: exchangeshare.wordpress.com 

• Proposed as answer by Amit Tank Monday, August 17, 2015 6:09 PM
    Monday, August 17, 2015 3:07 AM
  • I figured it out I just needed to call it a night and look at it with a fresh set of eyes.

Thanks for the help.

Monday, August 17, 2015 6:08 PM