Shift Windows Key Arrow issue with different monitor resolutions RRS feed

• Question

• Hello Everyone,

I have an application that I run from my main screen, which is 4k, but I switch it to the second monitor with Shift Windows and arrow to a monitor that is 1920 x 1080 and it will not fit the window properly. Is there a better way to fix this besides having to go into the application and change the resolution of the game every time? Does anyone know if it would be possible to somehow change where this game opens up at instead?

Thanks,

TraineeV2

Wednesday, March 7, 2018 1:42 PM

All replies

• Hi TraineeV2,

I need to say that you are facing a normal phenomenon. Due to different resolution, game switch between 4K monitor and 1080 monitor does will show the proper resolution automatically, we really need to modify it manually, unless two monitors using the same resolution.

There is a good discussion about similar topic

https://superuser.com/questions/66101/set-dpi-of-individual-applications-in-windows

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, March 8, 2018 2:36 AM