none
Applications and Network Access portal pages issue RRS feed

• Question

• I recently started experiencing issue when accessing portal on one trunk. Here's the list of behavior
    1. Portal logon page does not open
    2. Portal logon page opens but i get error saying my computer does not meet the requirements
    3. If i manage to logon, images do not load (refreshing loads some, but other dissapear)

I used Fiddler2 and i am getting a lot of responses like this

HTTP/1.1 200 OK
    Server: Microsoft-IIS/7.5
    X-Powered-By: ASP.NET
    Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 08:04:45 GMT
    Content-Length: 0

With Firefox i am getting XML Parsing Error: no element found for MainFrame.aspx, COntentFrame.aspx

I have 3 other trunks and accessing the portal on any of them is OK...

Thanks for help

UPDATE

Deleted and created NEW trunk....

• Edited by damirsmc Friday, September 9, 2011 2:51 AM Update
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 8:27 AM

Answers

• i am running sp1 since december and portal logon page customizations. i didn't do any customizations on the portal itself.

i applied bunch of patches May second and this portal got corrupted some time aafter that. portals on other trunks are functioning OK. i tried deleting the portal and creating new one, but still the same problem

UPDATE

Deleted and created NEW trunk....

• Marked as answer by damirsmc Friday, September 9, 2011 2:51 AM
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:58 AM

All replies

• Have you customised the portal or recently installed SP1?
    Jason Jones | Forefront MVP | Silversands Ltd | My Blogs: http://blog.msedge.org.uk and http://blog.msfirewall.org.uk
    Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:30 AM
  • i am running sp1 since december and portal logon page customizations. i didn't do any customizations on the portal itself.

i applied bunch of patches May second and this portal got corrupted some time aafter that. portals on other trunks are functioning OK. i tried deleting the portal and creating new one, but still the same problem

UPDATE

Deleted and created NEW trunk....

• Marked as answer by damirsmc Friday, September 9, 2011 2:51 AM
    Thursday, May 19, 2011 12:58 AM