Calendar Reminders Not Showing RRS feed

• Question

• We recently moved to O365 and we've noticed that we don't always get a reminder on our recurring meetings. This happens on many Macs so is not just an isolated issue. Restarting does not fix issue and reminders are on under the outlook menu. The meetings show in the calendar but, we just don't ever get a reminder on the mac client. If I then log into OWA I don't see the reminders pop up as overdue either. Does anyone have an answer for this issue or some direction to help guide me of what I can try to narrow this issue down?
    • Moved by Perry-Pan Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:46 AM
    Wednesday, August 7, 2019 2:38 PM

All replies

• Hi,

>>We recently moved to O365 and we've noticed that we don't always get a reminder on our recurring meetings.

Does this issue occur to specific recurring meetings? Created before migration?

If it occurs to specific recurring meeting, we can directly recreate this meeting.

Besides, if we create a new recurring meeting, will you receive reminders normally?

As far as I know, OWA doesn't have such a Reminder system which will pop up as overdue.

We can try following command switch to clear and regenerate reminders:

Please exit Outlook, press Win key + R to open the Run command, type outlook.exe /cleanreminders and then press Enter.

Any updates, please feel free to post back.

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

• Edited by Perry-Pan Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:46 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Perry-Pan Monday, August 12, 2019 8:41 AM
    Thursday, August 8, 2019 2:45 AM
  • Hi,

Do Reminders show correctly now? Are there any updates with this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, August 13, 2019 6:13 AM
  • Haven't heard from you for several days. Have you found a fix for this issue?

Regards,

Perry

Friday, August 16, 2019 7:30 AM