RRAS server role configuration for sql server RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I want to configure RRAS server role for sql server 2000. How can I add sql server port to the exception??

I do not want to disable RRAS role

Please help me!! 

Tuesday, November 17, 2015 8:22 AM

Answers

• Hi Chaitanya,

I noticed another post of you in NAP forum, and I think you may talking about the RRAS server and firewall issue on windows server 2003.

On windows server 2003, we are unable to turn on firewall with RRAS running.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:35 AM

All replies

• Hi Chaitanya dhole,

I think I'm not very clear about your issue, are you configuring SQL server logging for NPS, like the following screen shot:

If not, could you provide more information about your issue.

Best Regards,

Anne

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 5:49 AM
  • Hi Chaitanya,

I noticed another post of you in NAP forum, and I think you may talking about the RRAS server and firewall issue on windows server 2003.

On windows server 2003, we are unable to turn on firewall with RRAS running.

Best Regards,

Anne

Wednesday, November 18, 2015 7:35 AM