none
Missing Identity and Access Option in VS2012 RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to connect an existing Web Site project that I have to Windows Azure Access Control Service. However, when opening up the Identity and Access manager when right clicking on the web site project, I only get the first 2 options: "Use the Local Development STS to test your application" and "Use a business identity provider (e.g. Windows Azure Active Directory)", not the "Use the Windows Azure Access Control Service" that I need.

Is there something in my configuration that is now allowing me to access that? I can create a new project and I have those controls, and I've compared a lot of their properties and they are all the same. I'm not sure what is preventing me from seeing this option.

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 7:48 PM

All replies

• Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I am afraid that the issue is out of support range of VS General Question forum which mainly discusses WPF & SL designer, Visual Studio Guidance Automation Toolkit, Developer Documentation and Help System and Visual Studio Editor.

Since you are working with ASP.NET WebSite project, I suggest that you can consult your issue on ASP.NET forum: http://forums.asp.net/  for better solution and support.

Best regards,

Amanda Zhu <THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:22 PM
    Friday, September 13, 2013 8:26 AM