Reset of password failed and been locked out of my account RRS feed

• Question

• Good day,

I urgently need to get access to my account lindi_angel@msn.com as there are emails in one of my folders that i urgently need access too. I have not used this account in a long time and i could not remember my password and which i now have been locked out of my account.

I have completed the form but the information provided is not sufficient to reset my password.

I really need your urgent assistance with this please. I urgently need to get into this mailbox.

Your speedy assistance would be so much appreciated.

I can be reached on lindi@twyne.co.za OR lindikruger82@gmail.com or +27788566336 

Many thanks
    Lindi Kruger
    lindi_angel@msn.com

Tuesday, February 6, 2018 9:47 AM

All replies

• Hi Lindi,

This forum focus on Microsoft Authenticator App, if you want to reset msn password, maybe you should contact MSN support to reset password.

Best regards,

Jason Ye

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, February 12, 2018 9:19 AM
  • I. top, am having issues verifying my identity on Authenticator. I use only the Internet on my Android handset. Every time I try to log into Authenticator, I get a dialogue asking for a "WY6FK approval request." It is a loop since I need to sign in to Authenticator approve the request and it will not accept only my password. It also wants me to verify my identity one other way.  I CAN NOT verify my identity via Text or email as I do not have access to that old phone number or email address... repeat:  I do not have access to that old phone number or alternative email address, so I CAN NOT verify my identity via Text or alternative email.   WHAT CAN I DO to get into Auththenticator? 
    Tuesday, February 13, 2018 6:17 PM