none
The number of articles not refreshing RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Dear Microsoft Wiki Team !

I am happy to be here. İ created new articles which the language (Azerbaijani language) is new in TechNet Wiki Page. Because  I have small problem. A few days ago I uploaded new articles in TechNet Wiki Page, but my article count not refreshing.

Are there any limitation for the articles?

Regards,

Elgüc

www.technet.az

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 8:47 AM

Answers

• I suggest to email to tnwiki at microsoft dot com. They will probably tell you the same thing as Richard, but may be there is a hope to have these articles added to your profile (but I doubt it). You can be contend that the articles at least were added OK. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:05 PM

All replies

• We had performance problems over the weekend. During that time you could create and edit articles, but you often got timeout errors. None of our activity during this time appears in our profile. Our activity did not get added into our statistics. I believe the meta data got updated, so XAML Guy's weekly crawl will probably see the activity. We do not know if they will be able to update the information in our profiles.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 11:14 AM
  • Richard,

Thank you for the information. I added new article on the site, the new information appear my account. It is possible I remove my 12 articles and recreate again ?

Regards,

Elgüc

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 3:48 PM
  • No, I'm sure your articles were created and are fine. Fortunately, you used your name as a tag. When I click on that tag I see these 39 articles:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/tags/Elguc+Yusifbeyli/default.aspx

Does that number sound correct? Hopefully they will be able to update your statistics, but they may not. I myself created one article during the problem period and my statistics also do not reflect this.

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 4:52 PM
  • I suggest to email to tnwiki at microsoft dot com. They will probably tell you the same thing as Richard, but may be there is a hope to have these articles added to your profile (but I doubt it). You can be contend that the articles at least were added OK. 

For every expert, there is an equal and opposite expert. - Becker's Law

My blog

My TechNet articles

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 5:05 PM
  • Richard,

Yes you are right.  It is correct. Now i have 39 article in wiki. If all articles appear correctly, no problem.

Naomi,

I'm also going to send them a message to verify the full articles.

Thank you all.

Regards,

Elguc

Thursday, October 31, 2013 5:49 AM