Office Upload Center problem. Trying to upload files that no longer exists, to a path that also no longer exists... RRS feed

• Question

• Hi
    I have a little problem with the Upload Center... I have synched a sharepoint site to my computer (using Office 365 2013). After copying a folder from the computer to the sharepoint folder, I got a lot of "File type blocked" errors in the upload center. So I decided that I would delete the files and then upload them as .zip files insted. I deletede the files but the Upload Center still wants to upload the files. I deleted the folder with the invalid files, and now the Upload Center wont let me do anything because it cant find the path. If I try to press "Resolve.." -> "Open site" then I just get a blank web page with "404 - Not found". The address bar shows the path to the folder that I just deleted.
    I have tried to Stop syncing the folder and resyncing... but it just keeps complaining.
    What should I do to get Upload Center to understand that there is nothing to upload??
    So right now there are about 80 files shown in Upload Center, all of them saying "File type blocked." I just want to get rid of the files. No need to upload them. If I try to press "Open the file" I get the message "The file is open in another program bla bla bla...". "Discard changes" also dosent work... Nothing works!

Also: Skydrive Pro is complaining and I think it might have something to do with the problem Im getting in Upload Center. It gives me this error message:

Error Details:

Collection index cursor is invalid

Error code=0x80004005; Error source=Groove

Wednesday, February 13, 2013 11:19 AM

All replies