battery doesn't work... RRS feed

• Question

• I have buy a new laptop... to protect the battery I switched it off and used it just on the cabel... an now I don't remember how to switch it on... please help me!!!
    Wednesday, February 24, 2016 5:49 PM

Answers

• and it's windows 10

The appropriate forum for your laptop is found on the HP website: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=Pavilion+15-e010sa and that is where you should be posting your question as this is not a Windows 10 problem.  It is an HP specific hardware problem!!

And for future reference, the Windows 10 forums are found at: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro for the discussion of issues directly related to the operation of Windows 10!

This a Windows 7 operating system forum.      

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Edited by Rick Dee Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:42 PM errors
    • Marked as answer by Ramunasklp Wednesday, March 16, 2016 11:43 AM
    Saturday, March 12, 2016 12:46 PM
  • You must contact HP about your problem.  I downloaded the manual for your laptop and there is nothing in the manual about switching off the battery.

This is not a Windows problem and there is no feature in Windows to switch off the battery.

THIS IS A HARDWARE PROBLEM!!!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:43 PM

All replies

• Without knowing the exact make, model, and series of your laptop it is impossible to provide the information you seek.

Have you checked you owner's manual for that information?

Have you contacted the manufacturer of your system for assistance?

Wednesday, February 24, 2016 7:45 PM
  • Hi Ramunasklp,

In order to assist you with current problem, we need to know more information.
    How did you switch off battery? Did you implement it in windows?

If you just changed it in windows, it more like you have set power option to Power Saver.  We could try to change it back in Control Panel.
    Path: Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options

If you implement it by changing hardware setting, we could try to contact the manufacturer support for suitable solution.

Best regards.
    Thursday, February 25, 2016 10:19 AM
  •  hp 15-e010sa   I don't remember how I done it... power options is fine... problem is samwere deeper

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:14 PM
  •  hp 15-e010sa   I don't remember how I done it... power options is fine... problem is samwere deeper
    Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:14 PM
  • and it's windows 10

Thursday, March 10, 2016 4:45 PM
  • and it's windows 10

The appropriate forum for your laptop is found on the HP website: http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels&q=Pavilion+15-e010sa and that is where you should be posting your question as this is not a Windows 10 problem.  It is an HP specific hardware problem!!

And for future reference, the Windows 10 forums are found at: https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=Windows10ITPro for the discussion of issues directly related to the operation of Windows 10!

This a Windows 7 operating system forum.      

• Edited by Rick Dee Saturday, March 12, 2016 6:42 PM errors
    Saturday, March 12, 2016 12:46 PM
  • You must contact HP about your problem.  I downloaded the manual for your laptop and there is nothing in the manual about switching off the battery.

This is not a Windows problem and there is no feature in Windows to switch off the battery.

THIS IS A HARDWARE PROBLEM!!!

Sunday, March 13, 2016 8:43 PM