Target SLA Changes mid year RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently using PPS to display Application Availabilty Information and rolling it up to objective KPIs. Is there a way to show a banding change for only parts of the year for any given KPI... We have had Target SLA's change for any number of KPIs and we dont want the indictors to change based on the New Target SLA for the remainging part of the year.

Monday, September 8, 2008 8:21 PM

Answers

• The only way that I am aware of to accomplish this is to push your banding levels back into the SSAS cube and then compute them there and pass only a result to your KPI in PPS.

Sorry,

Alyson

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:59 PM

All replies

• The only way that I am aware of to accomplish this is to push your banding levels back into the SSAS cube and then compute them there and pass only a result to your KPI in PPS.

Sorry,

Alyson

Wednesday, September 10, 2008 2:59 PM
  • Do you know if there are any guides out that as to how one might accomplish that?

Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:04 PM
  • Nothing specific to this that I am aware of, you would essentially have to track thresholds for metrics over time in your DB, then calculate the performance compared to thresholds and surface a measure in your cube based on that.

Thursday, September 18, 2008 3:29 PM