BSOD on Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit RRS feed

• Question

• Hello I need some help with my BSOD, I have no idea why it keeps doing it even though I reinstall windows 7, apparently it keeps occuring after it auto updates something from the windows updater, I have no clue what it is.

I am not totally sure how to use skydrive, but here is the link after I posted my one mini dump file from the windows directory:

http://cid-020e34aeef10ca3d.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=1

Thursday, April 14, 2011 1:37 AM

Answers

• You may boot in Clean Boot Mode.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program

If the issue persists in Clean Boot Mode you can try to check the driver signature. To do so, in Start Search box enter sigverif.exe. Then click the start button in “File Signature Verification”. In the result list, please pick up *.sys files, rename one of them and then shut down or restart to check if the issue still occurs. If the issue persists, rename another *.sys file listed in the result of driver signature verifying, and check result again. By doing so we can determine which un-singed driver is the root cause.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:38 AM
    Friday, April 15, 2011 9:36 AM

All replies

• Oh here is a zip file with all the memory dumps from the latest reinstall:

http://cid-020e34aeef10ca3d.office.live.com/browse.aspx/.Public?uc=1

Thursday, April 14, 2011 5:20 AM
  • You may boot in Clean Boot Mode.

Perform a clean startup to determine whether background programs are interfering with your game or program

If the issue persists in Clean Boot Mode you can try to check the driver signature. To do so, in Start Search box enter sigverif.exe. Then click the start button in “File Signature Verification”. In the result list, please pick up *.sys files, rename one of them and then shut down or restart to check if the issue still occurs. If the issue persists, rename another *.sys file listed in the result of driver signature verifying, and check result again. By doing so we can determine which un-singed driver is the root cause.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Arthur Xie Wednesday, April 20, 2011 6:38 AM
    Friday, April 15, 2011 9:36 AM