none
Unable to deploy a dashboard to sharepoint site RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,
    When I deploy a dashboard to share point site I am geeting the following error inforation

An error occurred during the processing of . Unable to create type 'PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

when preview the dasnboard I getting the following error information

Server Error in '/Preview' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unable to create type 'PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 24: </asp:WebPartZone></td> Line 25: </tr> Line 26: </table><PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader runat="server" id="scriptManagerLoader"> Line 27: Line 28: </PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader><script type="text/javascript">

Source File: /Preview/b500c82952cc44c686f627f287761b9a/c64bcb8b19eb40a1b9d02f028a0bb31f.aspx    Line: 26

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Kindly give me the solution

Thanks,
    Ravitamil
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 3:33 AM

Answers

• Hi Ravitamil,

The issue I feel is that the PPS webpart is not added to the correct SharePoint site during configuration process.  Have you provided the correct  SharePoint url during the configuration Process?? You could follow these steps  which is very basic:

1) Create a new SharePoint site ex: http://servername:portnumber/sites/pages/default.aspx
    2)While configuration of Monitoring server under sharepoint site collection please select the above URL from the drop down.
    3) then finish the configuration process. This will add the PPS webpart directly to the site collection.

The disadvantage is that if you create another SharePoint site collection you cannot add the PPS webpart to the new SharePoint site collection.

Regards,
    Ram
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:15 PM
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 6:07 AM

All replies

• Hi Ravitamil,

The issue I feel is that the PPS webpart is not added to the correct SharePoint site during configuration process.  Have you provided the correct  SharePoint url during the configuration Process?? You could follow these steps  which is very basic:

1) Create a new SharePoint site ex: http://servername:portnumber/sites/pages/default.aspx
    2)While configuration of Monitoring server under sharepoint site collection please select the above URL from the drop down.
    3) then finish the configuration process. This will add the PPS webpart directly to the site collection.

The disadvantage is that if you create another SharePoint site collection you cannot add the PPS webpart to the new SharePoint site collection.

Regards,
    Ram
    • Marked as answer by AseemN Monday, February 16, 2009 8:15 PM
    Thursday, January 8, 2009 6:07 AM
  • Hi Ram,
    I have created new server and installed wh! its worked fine now.
    Thank you very much for giving valuable suggestion.and i am also getting another issue when i preview my dashboard
    I am unable to preview my dashboard.I am getting the following error information

Server Error in '/Preview' Application.

Parser Error

Description: An error occurred during the parsing of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific parse error details and modify your source file appropriately.

Parser Error Message: Unable to create type 'PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader'. Could not load file or assembly 'System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Source Error:

Line 24: </asp:WebPartZone></td> Line 25: </tr> Line 26: </table><PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader runat="server" id="scriptManagerLoader"> Line 27: Line 28: </PPSWebParts:ScriptManagerLoader><script type="text/javascript">

Source File: /Preview/b500c82952cc44c686f627f287761b9a/c64bcb8b19eb40a1b9d02f028a0bb31f.aspx    Line: 26

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.3053; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.3053

Kindly give me a suggestion

Thanks,
    Ravitamil
    Friday, January 9, 2009 12:11 PM