Problem with UAG CustomUpdate RRS feed

• Question

• When messing around in a test environment of UAG I got an error when creating <trunkname><1>Validate.inc in the CustomUpdate folder. I haven't changed anything in the file yet, but when logging into UAG I get an ASP error.

I changed the ASP settings in IIS to send errors to the browser and then get this error:

Microsoft VBScript runtime error '800a001c' 

Out of stack space: 'PutSessionMgrLayerInSession' 

/InternalSite/Validate.asp, line 0

The function mentioned in the error is not always the same one. I'm running UAG with SP1. Has anyone else encountered this problem and find a solution?

Monday, December 6, 2010 3:27 PM

Answers

• Hi Joren,

I suspect that you have copied the default Validate.inc, from the InternalSite/inc folder and used it as your CustomUpdate file. If you did that, then you are causing IIS to run into an infinite loop, as the default InternalSite/inc/Validate.inc file contains an include statement for InternalSite/inc/CustomUpdate/Validate.inc

You should start your customization by copying the sample file from InternalSite/samples.

HTH,

-Ran
    • Marked as answer by JorenD Monday, December 6, 2010 4:43 PM
    Monday, December 6, 2010 3:59 PM

All replies

• Hi Joren,

I suspect that you have copied the default Validate.inc, from the InternalSite/inc folder and used it as your CustomUpdate file. If you did that, then you are causing IIS to run into an infinite loop, as the default InternalSite/inc/Validate.inc file contains an include statement for InternalSite/inc/CustomUpdate/Validate.inc

You should start your customization by copying the sample file from InternalSite/samples.

HTH,

-Ran
    • Marked as answer by JorenD Monday, December 6, 2010 4:43 PM
    Monday, December 6, 2010 3:59 PM
  • Hi Ran,

Thank you very much! That's indeed what I did. I had totally overlooked the include statement in validate.inc.

Monday, December 6, 2010 4:43 PM