none
Percentage flow chart RRS feed

• Question

• Hi!

I'm trying to get a flow chart in reports. But i have not reached it yet. I want a chart horizontal axis to shows the months,days.. and vertical axis to show the percentages.

Primavera can do this but the Project 2013 can?

I need it for per task. And i should show the planned % for all months.

Wis i could explain what i need :)

This is the capture what i want, from primavera

Thanks

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 12:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Selcukz,

What you're trying to acheive do look like S-curves. In order to do that, you need to have resources assigned on tasks and to baseline your project plan. Then in the report tab, using the cumulative work and cumulative baseline work, you'll be able to create S-curves.

Here are a link about s-curves that you might adapt in order to obtain what you want.

http://fr.slideshare.net/sanpinit/how-to-create-scurve-by-ms-project-2013

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 2:37 PM
  • percentages of what? ie a percentage of anything is just a fraction expressed as parts per 100, and requires a numerator and a denominator.

What are the numbers in the table below your graph? Is it "manhours" or $ or what? Looks like "manhours". In MSP this is "Work" and it is measured in "Hours", and is readily available in the task usage view.

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 10:13 PM
  • thanks guillaume,

this presentation is so helpful. i have problem with the resource histograms. i want to export it to excel but i cannot.

i just can export it to pdf from resouce graph. in visual reports, "peak" wasn't included to the field and i cannot add.

do you know the solution?

thanks

Friday, February 28, 2014 6:20 AM
  • Hi Selcukz,

The presentation I send you explains that the report must be generated from the "report" tab in the ribbon, using advanced Project 2013 reporting features.

The "resource graph" view is indeed limited in term of customization and cannot be exported in Excel format.

Here is a link about Project 2013 report feature:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/project-help/create-a-project-report-HA102829149.aspx

Hope this helps.

Guillaume Rouyre - MBA, MCP, MCTS

Friday, February 28, 2014 2:22 PM
  • Thanks for your help Guillaume
    Saturday, March 1, 2014 2:15 PM