Problem importing Apache HTTP Server Library (possible bug?) RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to import this management pack, but a strange error is occurring that I would like to know if it is a known issue, a bug or something of the soft since it really doesn't make sense. On the console it says that the MP depends on the Microsoft.Linux.Library version 7.6.1037, the problem is that I have this library installed in a more recent version: 7.6.1064.0, so I don't know what can be happening. Note that the Apache HTTP Server Library is also depended on Microsoft Monitoring Library for Open Source Software, but it is already installed and it is not offering any problem. 

I thought it was some bug from the console, so I tried to installed through PowerShell as well, the error it gives is the following:

Import-SCManagementPack : The requested management pack is not valid. See inner exception for details.
    Parameter name: managementPack
        + CategoryInfo          : InvalidResult: (D:\Management P...rver.Library.mp:FileInfo) [Import-SCManagementPack], A
       rgumentException
        + FullyQualifiedErrorId : Failed to import management pack from file Microsoft.ApacheHTTPServer.Library.mp,Microso
       ft.EnterpriseManagement.Core.Cmdlets.ImportSCSMManagementPackCommand

It is less clear than the error that the console gives, it didn't help that much, but it says that the MP is invalid, which is not possible since I downloaded it from Microsoft website.

Someone had the same problem? I'm using SCOM 2016.

Thanks!

Tuesday, July 11, 2017 5:12 PM

Answers

• Hi Sir,

I'd suggest you to check if it exists in SCOM installation ISO .

It should be in folder "ManagementPacks" .

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Leoat12 Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:47 PM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:33 AM

All replies

• Hi Sir,

I'd suggest you to check if it exists in SCOM installation ISO .

It should be in folder "ManagementPacks" .

Best Regards,

Elton

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Marked as answer by Leoat12 Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:47 PM
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 2:33 AM
  • I checked the SCOM ISO and it was there, I found out that I was confusing Microsoft.Unix.Library with Microsoft. Linux.Library, the former was installed, but not the latter. Sorry, for the mistake! Thank you for the help!
    Wednesday, July 12, 2017 12:47 PM