none
Exchange 2013 and Office 365 setup and migration steps RRS feed

• Question

• Hi

I am working for the company that has about 600 mail users and company has decided to go to Office 365. I have Exchange 2013 and currently I h ave bought subscription to Office 365 and we bought about 50 E3 licenses and 10 E1.

What I am supposed to do is over next several months is to migrate these users to Office 365.

Now I know I have to add domains to office 365 and at a later time ad DNS records to Go Daddy. We will not be using ADFS but only Dir Sync.

What I am interested is what is the step to prepare exchange to coexist with Office 365 in Hybrid configuration since we will be moving users for probably 6 jmonths if not more so it has to be hybrid.

What would be step to perform on Exchange server to have it in hybrid config. I was working with Office 365 before but all the preparation steps are done by consulting company but this company doesnt want to employ consultant.

Of course if this would be too complicated we may look into consultants but lets see if any of the professionals here have done this themselves without consultants

Thanks

Dalibor Bosic

Sunday, July 16, 2017 4:40 PM

All replies