PSTN Conferencing : Provide multiple dial-in numbers in the email invitation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

We have an O365 E3 + PSTN conferencing subscription.

We would like to change few things in the email invitation :

1. How to display 2 or more dial-in numbers
    2. Change the text before toll number (at least for french version), because it has been translated to "Toll number" has been translated to "paid number" which brings confusion whether it's special number or not

To make things clearer, I attached a screenshot of 2 invitations :

• The left invitation is one i received from Microsoft that looks like they way it should be : "Toll number" have been removed ans there are 2 numbers
    • The right invitation is how the invitation from our organization are created

How can I tune this ?

Kind regards,

Antoine.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 1:08 PM

All replies

• Hi aheskia,

Regarding this issue, our forum is focus on SFB on premise, we suggest you post it in SFB online forum, there are more experts will help you with this issue.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, May 19, 2017 9:24 AM
  • The dial in numbers are listed based on the regions configured in dial plan and associated in dialin configuration.You may create new dialin with the required region name configured on dial plan.

Jayakumar K

Friday, May 19, 2017 12:08 PM
  • Hi,

for the dialin configuration, the 2 number are un the same region... And i do not set any dialplan as it is cloudPBX...

Anyway, I will post in the SFB online forum...

Thanks,

Antoine Heskia.

Monday, May 22, 2017 8:52 AM
  • Hi aheskia,

Hope you can get an answer in SFB online forum

Regards,

Alice Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 22, 2017 9:26 AM