none
DPM use new volume RRS feed

• Question

• Hi! I have DPM 2016 UR6 with MBS (1 volume 8Tb). This is volume end of space and i add new volume, but dpm don't use it.

Thursday, March 21, 2019 5:38 AM

Answers

• Hi,

DPM will not use the volume for existing protection groups. You can specify the data volume when creating a new protection group or move existing data to the new volume. 

Microsoft Certified Professional

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

• Marked as answer by viennaа Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:57 AM
    Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:31 AM

All replies

• Hi,

DPM will not use the volume for existing protection groups. You can specify the data volume when creating a new protection group or move existing data to the new volume. 

[If a post helps to resolve your issue, please click the "Mark as Answer" of that post or click Answered "Vote as helpful" button of that post. By marking a post as Answered or Helpful, you help others find the answer faster. ]

• Marked as answer by viennaа Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:57 AM
    Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:31 AM
  • Ok. How can i see progress of this job? May be in GUI or PowerShell?

When i run this job, i can see only status "in progress"

• Edited by viennaа Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:53 AM
    Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:43 AM
  • Unfortunately you cannot see the progress. 

Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:54 AM
  • It's bad( Thank you so much
    Thursday, March 21, 2019 6:56 AM