OneDrive and Outlook RRS feed

• Question

• My wife and I use Office 365 Home on each of our computers.  Can we store Outlook data on OneDrive so that we can share the same calendar, tasks, etc.?  
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 9:31 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid that it is not possible to have the Outlook data saved on One Drive and then shared on two different machines. Outlook data file stored on OneDrive may also get corrupted.

What's the type of your email account? If you are using an Exchange account (sucn as Outlook.com) on your Outlook client, then you can just configure this email account on both conmputers, the data of the email account will be synced automatically.

If you are not using an Exchange account, it is suggested to apply for an Outlook.com account, then just configure this email account on both compuers and all your data will be synced.

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Thursday, February 13, 2020 1:52 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Friday, February 14, 2020 8:09 AM