none
FIM 2010: user are synchronize in portail without attribute RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I need help .. :(

I synchronize user from AD to FIm but I don't have all attributes ( firstaname, lastname, phone, ..).

In my MA i have choose this attribute, i have configured the flow attribute in MA and I have configured the Inbout attribute in my synchronize rule. I don't know what is my error because in the other direction ( FIM to AD) it's ok:  when I create user in fim I can ynchronize atttribute in AD.

In the metarverse, I can foud the user created in AD and all the attributes ... so I don't understand why I can't see there attributes in the portail .. :(

Friday, March 1, 2013 4:04 PM

Answers

• In Sync Server - Switch to Metaverse Designer.
     From the object types - Select person.

In the Attributes pane, click Import Flow twice, to sort the list of attributes in descending order of number of flows.

---Click Display name and then click Configure Attribute Flow Precedence in the lower Actions pane.

Verify your MA precedence, if your FIM MA is precedence is high then you can't export to FIM, Make your FIM MA precedence low then your other MA.

I guess you have only FIMMA and an ADMA in Sync Manager

SO -- your MA precedence would be

ADMA
    FIMMA

Repet the above steps for all having more than one import attribute flow exists for a given MV attribute.

To know more about precedence you can refer to - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/identitylifecyclemanager/thread/2c4f5c39-de0b-4fed-9cdd-057d0394085b                                              

Regards,
    Anirban(India)

• Marked as answer by DjamelFR Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:07 PM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 2:46 PM

All replies

•  My hunch is that you are running into precedence issues.

My recommendation for you would be to take a look at

The articles will help you to get a basic understanding of how the internal process works.

About Attribute Flow Precedence will give you a good overview on how attribute flow precedence works.

When you are done with these guides, your question is probably answered.

Cheers,
    Markus

Markus Vilcinskas, Knowledge Engineer, Microsoft Corporation

Friday, March 1, 2013 5:22 PM
  • In Sync Server - Switch to Metaverse Designer.
     From the object types - Select person.

In the Attributes pane, click Import Flow twice, to sort the list of attributes in descending order of number of flows.

---Click Display name and then click Configure Attribute Flow Precedence in the lower Actions pane.

Verify your MA precedence, if your FIM MA is precedence is high then you can't export to FIM, Make your FIM MA precedence low then your other MA.

I guess you have only FIMMA and an ADMA in Sync Manager

SO -- your MA precedence would be

ADMA
    FIMMA

Repet the above steps for all having more than one import attribute flow exists for a given MV attribute.

To know more about precedence you can refer to - http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/identitylifecyclemanager/thread/2c4f5c39-de0b-4fed-9cdd-057d0394085b                                              

Regards,
    Anirban(India)

• Marked as answer by DjamelFR Thursday, March 7, 2013 1:07 PM
    Monday, March 4, 2013 2:46 PM