none
OWA 2010: OWA does not want to open from inside or outside my network RRS feed

• Question

• from inside getting "An unexpected error occurred and your request couldn't be handled." from outside says Page can't be displayed.  It shows my correct URL and my OWA version: 14.3.195

Was having issues with my out of office first not working OWA was opening then, recreated the Virtual directories took care of out of office but OWA stopped working.  Been looking for solution online but no help so far.

Update: I enabled webrelay now I can see the login page but after I login I get the Outlook Web App didn't initialize.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

• Edited by Freddyc88 Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:58 PM
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 1:18 PM

Answers

• Problem solved found the problem to deal with web relay being disabled in the Hub Transport once I enabled that was able to get into my login screen later had to remove the FBA authentication in OWA VD and only have basic and windows authentication enabled that fixed my problem. What a nightmare been dealing with this for 1 week.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 2:52 PM

All replies

• Problem solved found the problem to deal with web relay being disabled in the Hub Transport once I enabled that was able to get into my login screen later had to remove the FBA authentication in OWA VD and only have basic and windows authentication enabled that fixed my problem. What a nightmare been dealing with this for 1 week.
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 2:52 PM
  • Hi,

Glad that you have found the resolution. And thank you for sharing the solution here.

If you have any quesiton, please feel free to let me know.

Thanks,

Angela Shi
    TechNet Community Support

Monday, June 30, 2014 3:14 PM