none
non working times report in pwa 2010 RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Project Help,

You can configure non-working time in the timesheet configuration (administrative time).

Then from the timesheet OLAP cube, you can easily report through Excel Service administrative time.

See also this post that explains in detail the administrative time feature.

Hope this helps,

Guillaume Rouyre, MBA, MCP, MCTS |

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:15 PM
  • let me explain it more. I m looking for when vacation time or non working time is entered for resource  ( for future) how can we see it for all resources at once.

In other words I want to see all resources planned vacation days.

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:23 PM
  • Are you talking about the exceptions entered in the resources calendars or about the time entered against the administrative time in the resource's timesheets?

Hope this helps,

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:27 PM
  • exceptions entered in the resources calendars 
    Tuesday, July 8, 2014 7:31 PM
  • See this similar post for a code oriented solution for resources.

This post gives a similar code for project exceptions.

Otherwise, select Reports | Assignment | Who Does What, edit the Report, and then within the Details Tab, select Calendar under the resource column.  It will list each resource's calendar and non working time. See reference here.

Hope this helps,

Tuesday, July 8, 2014 8:12 PM
  • The above post is helpful

Can we select time period? as its showing time  from previous years as well

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 1:54 PM
  • Unfortunately, the Project report (Who Does What) is not customizable. If you use it, you'll have to deal with it as it is.

If you do need more flexibility, I'd suggest to use a code oriented solution as mentionned above.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:24 PM
  • Unfortunately I dont have acess to the Database to run those reports from Sql.

Can I do that in Business intelligence report section in PWA?

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:30 PM
  • You could then simply go through Excel Services using one of the sample report with the capacity and showing by resource days where capacity is equal to 0 and excluding week-ends.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 2:33 PM
  • Can I sort time period and see vacation time differently from Stat holiday?
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:11 PM
  • Not this way since both stat holiday and vacation are considered as exceptions in the calendars. I'd suggest that you try to live with the Project report (Who Does What). If you can't, then your need is too specific to be adressed with no code, which will be your last solution.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:16 PM
  • And I can only print from Project report. CAn i save it as well?
    Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:38 PM
  • To save it, you have to print it in PDF or XPS format and store it where ever is convenient to you.

Hope this helps,

Wednesday, July 9, 2014 3:40 PM
  • If print to PDF will work and you like 3rd party ,then you may test Abbyy PDF Transformer+  wan to save time and frequently working on view and search, conversion, quotation etc then hope they must like Abbyy PDF Transformer+ , and setup option are little different like if you need to find all features and option  first you need to install that software but in Abbyy PDF Transformer+ you can go through manual before installing software.

Thursday, July 10, 2014 2:57 PM