none

Question

• HI,

I have Created a new domain with win2012r2 and created users .After add the client in to my domain while log in with user i am getting below error.

"You cant log in becasue the logon methode you are using is not allowed on this computer .please see your network ad min for more info"

Please help me on this and i don't want to give admin group permission to all users..

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 6:16 AM

Answers

• Hi mujeebuddin,

Thanks for your post.

Please check the group policy "Allow log on locally" and "Deny log on locally". "Deny log on locally" should be empty or no users or domain users in the list.

Check both the local group policy and domain group policy. Make sure domain group policy doesn't overrides local policy that doesn't allow users to logon locally.

In addition, please also check if Firewall blocks the communication between the client and domain controller.

If the issue persists, you can try to remove the client from the domain and then joined the domain again if it won’t make an effect on you.

Best Regards,

Mary Dong

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:15 AM

All replies

• Hey if you are try to lgoin form Group Policy follow to these instruction step by steps here

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/fix-group-policy-client-service-failed-logon-windows-8

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:07 AM
  • HI ,

I format and do fresh installation on client & add in to domain.still the same error

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:12 AM
  • Hi mujeebuddin,

Thanks for your post.

Please check the group policy "Allow log on locally" and "Deny log on locally". "Deny log on locally" should be empty or no users or domain users in the list.

Check both the local group policy and domain group policy. Make sure domain group policy doesn't overrides local policy that doesn't allow users to logon locally.

In addition, please also check if Firewall blocks the communication between the client and domain controller.

If the issue persists, you can try to remove the client from the domain and then joined the domain again if it won’t make an effect on you.

Best Regards,

Mary Dong

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015 7:15 AM