"Alt + Key" no longer works or activates menus in programs; Mac OS X with latest RDP Mac OS X client RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I am using Mac OS X, with regular US english keyboard.

After recent update, I lost the ability to press "Alt + key" to access menu items.

For instance, if I am in Internet Explorer, I was able to press "Alt-D" to jump to the address bar, but now it just does not work! ;(

Really bad. I use shortcuts a lot and now they are no longer working.

Can you please fix this?

Anybody else noticed that?

Thanks,

Elias

Saturday, March 21, 2015 11:35 PM

Answers

• Hi Elias,

I assume you have already found the answer. This issue has been fixed with 8.0.15 release of the App.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 8, 2015 1:59 AM

All replies

• Hi Elias,

I assume you have already found the answer. This issue has been fixed with 8.0.15 release of the App.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and un-mark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, June 8, 2015 1:59 AM
  • Dear Elias,

Using a macbook pro (OS 10.10.5) and MRD Beta (8.2.14 - build 494) and connected to a windows server 2012 the two MAc OS French keyboard alt keys are not active thus none of the mandatory programming characters (i.e." ( { [ ] } ) " ) are accessible.

Could you help on this issue ?

thanks,

Nicolas

Thursday, December 24, 2015 8:08 AM